Family, Home & Personal Law
If you are an employee, at some stage in your career you may find yourself having to deal with unsettling and upsetting employment problems, where professional help is essential.
Employment Law is both complex and constantly changing and it is vital that you receive advice based on the requisite working knowledge of current legislation.
We can advise you on all matters from issues with contracts of employment terms to severance and redundancy issues. Where necessary, we can also prepare for and appear with you at employer disciplinary hearings, or arrange for representation before tribunals or industrial tribunals.
The most common areas where we provide assistance and legal advice are:
- Negotiating compromise agreements and severance terms
- Agreeing redundancy terms
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Dealing with disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Discrimination in the workplace
- Issues surrounding contracts of employment